Scaring and Hormonal Imbalances
Adhesions and scaring – following surgery or trauma scar tissue or adhesions are formed. These can decrease blood flow to vital reproductive organs.
Hormonal imbalances – our body’s functions are controlled by hormones including reproductive organs. When our hormones are out of sync our reproductive functions such as egg production and menstruation will be out of sync as well.
- Abdominal massage is applied to help guide the uterus into the correct position therefore aiding improved circulation of blood flow, helping it work to the best of its ability.
- Receive training on self care massage techniques, use of vaginal steams and castor oil packs
- Dietary recommendations and lifestyle changes are provided to help improve hormone imbalances.
- Abdominal massage can assist the body in healing itself.
- Advice around charting menstrual cycle is available.